Saturday, July 21, 2012

Believe

I had my believe
on
Love , Life , People
many things happen
I received one short message yesterday
and is from one of my old friend
He text-ed me about his wedding on next Saturday
I was like WTF?!
getting married?omg!
LOL
Before this
I meet with some girl
having different experience with each other
I felt
Love , Joy ,  Sorrow , Anger , Betrayed
and the list goes on 
every time it just gave me
a unforgettable moments
A
Memories that I can't let myself away
Sin I bear with 
Soul that live in me
Fear that kept me
.
there's so many time
I had a thought 
this is the girl 
I going to married with
this is the right one for me
but 
lastly
It proved I'm so wrong
when I told people not to choosy
I'm the one who choosy
I might confused sometimes
I always have a phrase
.
have a little faith
.
this is what I told myself
have faith 
on everything 
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment